Where to buy

View all online and in store retailers


What should I do if part(s) of my furniture are broken?

Depending on the extent of the damage, several options are possible :

RTA Furniture :
If one or a few pieces of your furniture are broken: 1- Order replacement parts from us* 2- Return for exchange or refund (contact the retailer where it was purchased).

If more than half of the parts are broken: Return it to the retailer for an exchange or refund (on line or physical store).
Pre-assembled furniture :

Contact the retailer for an exchange, a refund, or to order replacement parts.

*To reach South Shore: Phone: 1-800-290-0465 E-mail: service@southshore.ca

View the complete FAQ